Bright & Early ND Benefits
Since day one, Bright & Early ND has made it a priority to recognize and reward providers for going above and beyond! Are you looking to enhance your environment or add new learning materials? Want recognition for a job well done? You’ve got it. You’ll have support every step of the way with these exclusive benefits at your fingertips.
- Access to exclusive benefits like free or low-cost training opportunities.
- Name recognition on Bright & Early ND's Facebook page.
- Placement on the Bright & Early ND Quality Rated Program Map.
- Permission to use the Bright & Early ND logo in your marketing materials.
- Priority listing as a Bright & Early ND Quality Rated program for families looking for child care each year through Child Care Aware of North Dakota.
For programs issued a Step 2, Step 3, or Step 4 Quality Rating, these additional benefits will be available!
- Once awarded your program will receive an invitation to apply for a Quality Improvement Grant (dollar amount based on licensed capacity), see the chart below for more details.
- Bright Box Marketing Toolkit (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Parent Brag Bundle: Postcards for parents and stickers for children.
- Newsletter, Poster, Graphics and more!
- Bright & Early ND Yard Sign (Step 2)
- Bright & Early ND Tote Bag (Step 3)
- Bright & Early ND Banner (Step 4)
Quality Improvement Grants
Quality Improvement Grants are available to early childhood programs licensed or approved by the Department of Human Services (DHS) to support investments in quality. This grant may be used to purchase materials and supplies that will enhance the learning environment, to offset costs of curriculum and assessment use, and to support professional development opportunities for programs staff.
This grant is delivered post-Quality Rating and measured by the program receiving their desired Quality Rating. This grant is supported by the program's Quality Improvement Plan.